site stats

Entertainment

Taco Bell Reveals Mystery Beef Ingredients


It’s no secret that Taco Bell’s beef is not 100 percent beef. The actual figure is somewhere around 88 percent beef, which is considered good enough for human consumption by the FDA. So what exactly is in the other 12 percent of Taco Bell’s meat substance? Well, like topless celebrity photos and classified government documents, those secret ingredients were recently posted online. And no, said ingredients were not leaked by WikiLeaks or TMZ. Turns out the whistle-blower was actually Taco Bell. And if you’re wondering, the secret ingredient in Taco Bell’s beef is not something gross like cadaver parts, or vegetables, or McDonald’s hamburgers. Turns out, the secret ingredients are actually kind of okay to consume. Take a look.

Behold the secrets of the beef!

Promoted Content
scrolling="no">

More About: ,

0 Responses to "Taco Bell Reveals Mystery Beef Ingredients"